Thursday, March 10, 2011

Please help. panic attacks are ruining my life, what do i tell my doctor? ?

I've had anxiety for a long time and been in therapy for 2 years. But since november I've been having at least 3 full blown panic attacks a month. My sister has them too and was prescribed khlodopin (idk how to spell it) and my mom asked her if being on it would help me (this was before the panic attacks) and she didn't want to because I'm 19 and be depended on them for the rest of my life. But now that I'm having the panic attacks I know that I need something like that. I have to breath into a bag, my chest hurts, and I feel like I'm having a heart attack and am going to die. I get to the point where I can't leave the house. Do I just tell her I need it? I see her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment