Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are there really guys that are too shy to ask a girl out?

so this guy and me. I like him and just do not know if he likes me. I mean i see him looking at me from far and also, he stares at me and when we met eye contact, he quickly looked away and act all manly whatever idk how to describe that. He adds me as a neighbour on farmville and sent me many gifts. I just dont know. He sat on my table during class banding (which means switching of classes due to different subjects). He was allowed to choose where to sit and he chose mine. Guess he knows thats my table because my bag was there. We almost took the same bus to school everyday(sometimes he's earlier) And when i talk to his friend, he came to sit next to me when the stranger beside me left. I did not talk to him before. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment